BREAKING: Maricopa County Elections Officials DELETED ENTIRE DATABASE DIRECTORY from Voting Machines – Including “All Election Information” from Main Database — With Copy of Senate Letter
- it was discovered that “the entire database” for the 2020 General election, showing the “Results Tally and Reporting,” has been deleted!
- 100 Percent Fed Up reports– President of the Arizona Senate Karen Fann has written a letter to Chairman Sellers, demanding answers..
Here is the letter to Maricopa County Supervisor Chairman Jack Sellers from Arizona Senate President Karen Fann:
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
- A devastating letter written by Arizona Senate President Karen Fann on voting irregularities, and probably fraud, in Maricopa County during the 2020 Presidential Election. Even the database was illegally deleted after the subpoena to produce the information.
- Senate President Fann has invited Maricopa County officials to a public hearing on May 18 to allow them the opportunity to try to explain what happened to the missing databases, ballots, and other significant issues.
- The Fake News and Lamestream Media is doing everything they can not to cover this major story. They just refuse to talk or report about it. They don’t want the United States or World to see what is going on with our corrupt, third world election.
A 17.5% discrepancy in the ballot #’s.